Monday, June 20, 2011

Neocon in Chicago Preview

Neocon, "quickie preview"  (More next week)

I took a train to downtown Chicago from my HOUSE, not a rental car from a hotel room...(Wierd?)

I got to the Merchandise Mart early and made it up the elevators about an hour before the massive crowds attacked the buidling and exhibits.  I got some Great photography, which I will feature in next week's blog.  I do have a quickie preview of our ColorMix 2012 launch, as well as a photo of a painter trying desperately to finish a display wall less than an hour before "curtains UP!"



ColorMix 2012

 Sherwin-Williams Faux 2012

New Stir app for iPad 2!!

Check out more next week.


New Product Alert:

www.FauxSampleBoards.com ... "Where professionals go for their sample boards"
Great Product and Great Prices  order online or for more info go to:
info@fauxsampleboards.com

Hope to see you at the IDAL Convention.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment