Monday, September 5, 2011

Thx to Mave Faux Retreat Meets Quartz Stone

Dean Sickler is teaching a 6 hour Faux Impressions Venetian Plaster class in Orlando at the Faux Expo on September 28th. 

Sign up and join the growing list of satidfied students. 

SW Faux Road Show dates listed below

IDAL Technique of the Month coming later in September in this Blog! (follow me on TWITTER for details)


IDAL Convention, Faux Impressions Road Show and IDAL Board work has me thinking that some down time would be nice right about now... (maybe a retreat)

Faux Retreat

From the looks of what I saw on Facebook Mave Alft and the attendees at the Faux Retreat did some amazing things with Quartz Stone. (See pictures below!)

I received a Facebook Message from Mave a month or so ago and the fun began.  She kind reached out a grabbed my attention with the fantastic opportunity to have our products participate in such a creative endeavor.  (She has a habit of reach out and getting peoples' attention.  See below) 


Retreat to Wisconsin!
When I heard that the retreat was in Wisconsin, I was quite jealous that i could not rearrange my schedule to attend. Wisonsin in late August is beautiful.

Take a look at Mave's boards that she taught and see what the group of artists came up with below:



Thanks Mave!  

I look forward to working with all of you in the future!

ColorMix 2012!!!
Coming to a design center near you.
Don't Miss it!

Check it out online at: 


Jackie Jordan, Director of Color Marketing for Sherwin-Williams

Sw Faux On the Road: (email me for details)
Sept. 8th: Washinton D.C
Sept.14:  Chicago, Merchandise Mart
Sept 15: Albany, NY
Sept 20: San Francisco, CA
September 21: Las Vegas, NV
September 22: Los angeles, CA
September 27: Houston, TX
September 28- 29: Dallas, TX


 
I hope to speak with or see you all soon!


Thanks

Ed

@FauxImpressions on Twitter



Information on IDAL at:




No comments:

Post a Comment